COVID-19 has affected everything in our Dayspring community – the ability to come together for services on Sunday mornings, to sing together in choirs, and to volunteer in person. Serving others is a significant part of the heartbeat of Dayspring’s culture.
Would you like a different way to help people in our community who are facing hunger and homelessness due to the pandemic?
The following agencies in our area are responding with food, rent assistance, crisis shelters, and other support in Phoenix and the East Valley. Your donations are gratefully accepted to help neighbors in need. Please send a check made out to Dayspring UMC with the name of the agency in the memo line or…
Your donations will be combined with others and forwarded to the designated organizations:
- AZCEND provides emergency and supplemental food boxes and other services to those in need in the Chandler area.
- Family Promise provides emergency shelter and other support to households experiencing homelessness.
- Justa Center provides food, medical and housing services and support to seniors and veterans in downtown Phoenix.
- Save the Family provides housing and support services to families in need in the East Valley.
- Tempe Community Action Agency (TCAA) provides a food pantry, emergency shelter, and emergency rent, mortgage and utility assistance in the Tempe area.
- UMOM provides a crisis shelter, supportive services and affordable housing in the greater Phoenix area.
- United Food Bank distributes food to over 200 agencies across the East Valley and eastern Arizona to reach hungry people.