Skip to content
What do in-person services look like right now?
- Like you, the staff and leadership teams at Dayspring waited anxiously for in-person services to return. We’ve missed you and can’t wait to see you again!
- We give thanks for the gift of vaccines, and encourage you to wait the entire two week period after your final vaccination before attending an in-person service.
- If you aren’t feeling well, please do not attend service.
- The sanctuary, narthex, and restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned prior to each service.
- Masks are required on our campus at all times. Experts recommend only N95, KN95, or KF94 masks against the Omicron variant. Click here to learn more about the latest masking recommendations.
- We will not have paper bulletins and Hymnals and Bibles have been removed from the pews. Hymnals are available by request. All information will be projected on the walls and a digital bulletin will be available HERE (with technical assistance if needed) to view on your smartphone if you prefer.
- We are pausing the Passing of the Peace for now and ushers will not collect an offering directly. We will have secured giving boxes in the narthex – where you enter/exit, or you may still give online.
- Following the service, we have also temporarily suspended our coffee fellowship.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 test within two weeks of attending a service, please contact the church office immediately at (480) 838-1446 so we can notify others that they may have been exposed to the virus.
- Even as we gradually return to normal, we will still continue to offer the services online through all our video channels. Offering our services through livestream to those who are not able to attend in person has been and continues to be an important part of our ministry!